- Silicones are a huge group of products that happen to share some very useful traits ... like stability at high temperatures and resistance to age, sunlight, moisture, temperature extremes, and chemicals.
- Silicones can take many different forms and perform hundreds of different jobs
- Silicones can be liquids or solids, durable or temporary.
- Silicones can adhere or release.
- Silicones can be hydrophobic (repel water) or hydrophilic (absorb water).
- Silicones can be hard and brittle, or soft and flexible.
- Silicones can make things soft, smooth, and silky or hard, rough, and tacky.
- Silicones can destroy foam or stabilize it.
There are no products to list in this category.